Where do I put this? If you love Pucia and Marta Galewska-Kustra's books are a great support in learning to speak, be sure to check the game!
In the package you will find six large boards with different rooms in the house of Pucia, 36 tokens with objects that should be placed in the right places on the boards and five standing characters - the characters of the series. The game teaches the understanding of spatial relations, i.e. the location of objects relative to each other. Great, educational fun for two -year -olds.
- Age: 2+
- Pucio. Where do I put this?
- Number of players: 1
- Game time: 20 min.
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 20 cm x 35 cm
- In the set: 6 boards, 36 tokens, 5 characters
- Author: Marta Galewska-Kustra
- Illustrations: Joanna Kłos